Collection: Warranty Policy
For customers who purchased LaserPecker products directly from our official websites: de.laserpecker.net, we provide one-year warranty. If the product does not work properly or is defective when received, you can contact us through: email@example.com to require warranty service.
1) The product is directly purchased from the above-mentioned official websites, and customer can provide valid order number and/or relevant register email account to us.
2) The product is still within the one-year warranty (counting form the receipt date of the package).
3) After contacting our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or technical support team: email@example.com, or through other official channels, our staff has confirmed that the problem cannot be solved through remote technical guides.
2. Replacement Policy
Our replacement policy is valid for 60 days (counting from the receipt date of the package).
1) Within 7 days of receiving the product, if you find the outer or inner packaging damaged, something missing, product damaged, or product defective, you can contact us to request a replacement. Once verified, we’ll process the replacement for you.
The shipping fees of both returning and resending the new product will be covered by us.
As currently we cannot provide a return shipping label, customers need to pay the shipping fee first and provide the receipt to us. We will transfer the shipping fee to you when the returned package is received and checked.
2) Exceeding 7 days but within 60 days of receiving the product, if the product does not work properly after a period of use and it’s not caused by human causes, you can contact us to request a replacement. Once verified, we’ll process the replacement for you.
The shipping fee for returning needs to be covered by customer, while the shipping fee of resending the new product will be covered by us.
Exceeding 60 days of receiving the product, if the product does not work properly, you cannot request a replacement, but you can request maintenance or repair.
①Summit a request→②LP provides a return address→③You return the product and provide its tracking number→④LP receives the package and checks it→⑤ LP send a new product and provide its tracking number → ⑥You receive the new product
3. Maintenance Policy
Within the one-year warranty, if the product don’t work properly and needs a maintenance or repair, you can contact us to summit your request.
1) Within 7 days of receiving the product, if you request a maintenance service, the shipping fees of both returning and resending the product and repair fees will be covered by us.
2) Exceeding 7 days but within one year of receiving the product, if you request a maintenance service, the shipping fee of returning the product needs to be covered by customer, while the we’ll cover the repair fee and shipping fee of resending the product.
3) Maintenance Procedures:
①Summit a request→②LP provides a return address→③You return the product and provide its tracking number→④LP receives the product and fix the problem(s)→⑤ LP send the product and provide its tracking number→ ⑥ You receive product
Note:Usually we’ll return the product to your original delivery address, so if you changed address during product maintenance process, please provide the new address to us before we send the product.
4. Non-applicable Situations1) The product is not purchased on our official websites: de.laserpecker.net, but from a distributor or an individual user.
2)The product’s one-year warranty has expired, but customer hasn’t purchased “extend warranty service” yet.
3) Customer doesn’t or refuse to return the product or return the product to the wrong address.
4)The reason why customer summit warranty service is the quality issue of the product. However, when we receive the returned product, we find it’s damaged due to customer’s maloperation.
5) The defect is not caused by production error or the product itself but by customer, like improper operation of the customer, etc.
6) Without LaserPecker’s permission or confirmation, customer disassembles the product to check or repair, which results in damage to the product.
7) Customer uses illegally licensed, non-standard or undisclosed software, which causes damages to the product.
8) Customer uses unauthorized unreliable, or incompatible third-party accessories, which caused damages to the product.
9) Products that operate properly.
10) Other situations that customer cannot prove the defect isn’t caused by the product itself.